Talent and Learning Strategy ensures that all employees have access to learning and development opportunities that will enable them to learn the skills, knowledge and behaviours that are required to perform in their current and future roles and enable the development of their full potential. Our approach rests on four pillars:
- Community Skills Development – we design solutions that identify how to access and develop the required community based skills while ensuring broader economic sustainability.
- Integrated Learning Frameworks – we design an integrated approach towards enabling a productive and safe workforce. These solutions include induction programmes, compliance training, safety training and behavioural training. Delivery is through a blended approach utilising e-learning, Virtual Reality training, f2f and classroom-based delivery.
- Talent Development Pipelines – we are skilled in the development and implementation of the following talent development initiatives:
- Graduate Development Programs
- Accelerated Development Programs to grow your technical or leadership talent
- Women in Mining Programs
- Leadership development programs – Supervisory to Executive programmes
- Performance Management – utilising our Performance Management maturity index, we work with an organisation to understand what the best performance management approach is based on organisational readiness.