Worqforce offers a range of additional consultancy services to suit your needs. These include ESG considerations, tailored business insights, resilience strategy development, workforce risk assessments, system implementation and integrations, and coaching and upskilling.
These may include:
- ESG Considerations – We advise on aspects of Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) considerations as they pertain to People. This is particularly relevant to the S (Social) and G (Governance).
- Business Context – Insights regarding the organisation’s environment that inform the Workforce Strategy, particularly relevant to a company, commodity and country.
- Business Resilience Strategy – To assess the workforce systems and process maturity to identify the organisational and workforce ability to respond appropriately to changing or prevailing organisational or environmental factors. The outcome of the organisational diagnostic is utilised to develop an appropriate business resilience strategy.
- Workforce Risk Assessment – Identification of risk and risk mitigation techniques relevant to the workforce strategy including risk registers.
- System Implementation and Integration – Review of existing HR related systems and their interface with workforce procedures and processes.
- Coaching and upskilling – Enabling HR Professionals to become better equipped through our HR professional development modules and bespoke coaching solution.